SmartStreetMedia is a leading digital marketing agency based out of Las Vegas, Nevada, and Los Angeles, California. Our clients choose us if they want to bring their marketing campaigns to next level. We provide world-class SEO Services, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing and Content generation to all of our clients.
Our main goal is to get our customers website in front of highly targeted traffic and help them get a positive ROI on their online marketing campaigns.
SmartStreetMedia is proud to offer our scholarship program to ALL students and aspiring students, nationwide! Every year, we will select one student for a $1,000 scholarship.
To qualify, students must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and submit a 2-5 minute youtube video answering the below questions.
Please answer these questions in your Youtube Video response:
- Why are you applying for this scholarship?
- Why do you think you should be awarded the winner?
- What type of career in the marketing, business, or engineering do you plan to pursue?
- What are your future goals?
Make sure to include a link to http://www.smartstreetmedia.com to get credit for the video response. That way we can easily search youtube and decide on a winner.
Once you complete your video, please fill out your information on our form to complete your submission. Visit our form by clicking here.
- Videos must be uploaded to youtube by November 15th, annually.
- The scholarship winner will be selected by November 30th of every year.
- We will award you the scholarship via check or through PayPal.
Terms and Conditions:
- Students must enter a .edu email when applying on our form.
- The funds of the scholarship should only be used for books, tuition, and any additional school related course work.
- If the chosen winner does not meet the stated requirements, the scholarship will then be given to the next available runner-up.
- This scholarship is open to high school seniors and current college students.
For any further questions, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!